- Simply remove the cap from the eye drop bottle you wish to use and place it in a clean place.
- Screw the eye drop bottle on the right or left hole of the Eye Drop Helper frame, being careful that the top does not come in contact with any part of the unit.
- Place the unit on as if it were a regular pair of glasses and lie flat, look up through the small hole at the top of the frame.
- Squeeze the bottle once until you automatically instill one drop into the eye. Remove the bottle from the unit and screw it onto the other frame opening and repeat the same procedure.
- As with any eye drop application you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water prior to use.
- Wash the unit under running water with antibacterial soap and rinse it well, then allow to dry for twenty minutes before using the unit.
- This product should not be used when contact lens’ are in or up to 6 weeks after eye surgery.
- This product helps prevent dropper tips from touching contaminated eyes, lids, fingers and faces.
“The eye drop will naturally fall straight into your eye and you will not see it coming”